<body>
Charrissa
Part of my life journey
Date : 12/12/2006
okok.. here i am...finally its the exam week... ARGH!!! and here i am LOOKING at my macroeconomics... something to take note! i am LOOKING NOT STUDYING!!!! oh my goodness.. i dunno wats wrong with me.. but i simply couldn't get ANYTHING into my brain!!! i really wonder how am i going to take tml's exam which is 2 exams! Macroeconomics and prociples of management... I COMPLETELY HAVEN STUDY AND I THINK I'M GONNA FAIL..... sad thing to say... i'm pathetic and my life is pathetic...

I tried to get at least something into my brain hoping it will function like a sponge and absorb everything but i think its more like a empty plastic box??? repelling everything that i want to put in...

GREAT... WISH ME LUCK FOR TML'S EXAMS....I'M GONNA DIE A MISERABLE DEATH FOR IT???? ER.... I HOPE NOT =p

Charrissa || 11:50

Profile

Photobucket

Charrissa


Message



Affiliates

Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.