<body>
Charrissa
Part of my life journey
Date : 4/08/2007
Feeling pretty upset right now... things haven been going well for me recently and i hope that all this unhappiness will go away soon...

I wonder if it is due to generation gap that we can't communicate, i wonder if you ever respected me, i wonder who i am actually to you and i really wonder how would you feel if i dun ever exist in the first place. As you grow older, will our realationship ever get worse? I have tons and tons of question marks in my mind right now.. but i seriously dunno how to communicate with you anymore. We seems so different and so are our lifestyles, personality, hobbies and so on... Will you ever be grateful for what i did and so on one day? I'm not expecting rewards and so on... i jus wonder if you ever appreciate?

You might not know but you definately broke my heart? Who am i suppose to blame for our difference in personality and probably upbringing? you? me? or someone else? Which is more important to you? your interest? me? or your friends? Do you even mean it when you say sorry? I really wished i could read your mind....

I'm really lost right now... that's all folks...

Charrissa || 19:37

Profile

Photobucket

Charrissa


Message



Affiliates

Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.