<body>
Charrissa
Part of my life journey
Date : 6/27/2007
Hello everyone! Really very very sorry for being MISSING and not updating these days...Haha.. been very very busy...

Hmm... its the first week of a new half-semester and i've been extremely busy!

Got a new project on monday... ARGH! Japanese Role Play! Sounds fun but not so fun with all the other projects to rush!

Basics of entrepreneurship project wise... needs to add in more details like budgeting! Gosh.... thats like getting on my nerves! Ok... here's my idea... a restaurant selling food from the olden days and also some homemade recipes... also... there are babysitting services and children facilities (small tables, small chairs, indoor children playground, etc.) What do u think?

Jus had consultation for TTO project earlier on... NEED TO DO COSTING... great... Thats tough to do and we had tons to do... EXCITING? Definitely....

Geography project... hmm... nothing much for me to do.. or should i say.. NOTHING TO DO! YEAH!

SSM project... well... thats a headache... cos i need to brainstorm for ideas! Hmm... i'll be doing on... how to provide good services for teenagers (MAJOR PROBLEM... I NEED INPUT! WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING FOR?) and the physically disabled/impaired.... oh well... my brain's gonna crack!

BESE..... i need to do the executive summary and the references later on... and presentation is next week?! Oh... jus somewhere around there

AND GUESS WHAT...

First week only... and i had THREE tests! I'm like... "what the hell... i can't even had a proper break... holiday's not holiday... its project week... and they keep adding stress on to me!" Had BESE test today.... was manageable for me though i didn't really study for it... its quite common sense... jus things on "how to please your boss?"... ya.. things like that...

Well...the HIGHLIGHT of this week!!!... SSM PROFICIENCY TEST! Great... i'll be tested on setting, serving and clearing tml! Its stressing and scaring me... I'm already freaking out at the thought of it! I'll update you guys on what happens tml ba... God Bless Me...

ya... and saturday... ya... ITS SATURDAY... i'll be having TTO test! Great... i haven study for it... well... i still have time to study...

This week is jus so not my week! I'm sick... but i dunno the reason yet... i'll be seeing the doctor tonight! Been feeling giddy and puking! suffering from insomnia and i'm losing my appetite! Maybe.. i'm just too stressed!


PICTURES!




Went sungei buloh and botanic garden for geography project! Botanic garden is pretty! I saw a couple of swans!







But the trip was tiring! and ya... I wore sneakers! I haven worn it for like many years? haha... i know... i look kiddish!






FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL RE-OPEN!

Thats the front of the top i bought the other day... or rather... my mum bought it for me... haha!








Thats the side!


Charrissa || 16:09

Profile

Photobucket

Charrissa


Message



Affiliates

Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.