<body>
Charrissa
Part of my life journey
Date : 7/16/2007
Hmm... i've just finished watching My Lucky Star ep 19... its gonna end soon and i'm simply just as sad as hana, the female lead.... My Lucky Star is one of the few shows that I really really like... Well... not only the cast are all handsome and pretty... but also the story itself... jus like any other show, it talks abt the importance of love, friendship and kinship. Yet surprisingly, the story is kinda touching.... haha.. so if possible... Do watch it! Jimmy and Hana is really really cute and sweet! Oh ya...the plus of this show... there are scenes on car racing...Jimmy did those tricks himself... not by the stuntsmen... he's really cool! And now... i can't wait for the last episode!!!! Hmmm... and in the bonus video clip that they have, hana is crying and crying and crying... haha... if i were her... i would probably cry too... i mean its like a big family during the filming and stuff.... so when its time to leave and set on our own ways... you'll missed it...really do!

Anyway... I've watched "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix"... well... the show is disappointing for those who had read the book... mainly because... the movie is jus like the book... talking all abt the plot... which is kinda "theory"... and I was expecting something else... something much more thrilling and exciting....perhaps... more action-packed and MORE SPELLS! I find that the movie is short...really short.... I'm so not satisfied... haha... but i dun blame the director since its really impossible to film the whole book... its like 700 plus pages?! And ya... once again... i was disappointed that Dobby ain't returning to the movie... i was expecting to see him since Kreacher did appear... but once again.... neville substitutes dobby... jus like the 4th movie... haha... but anyway... my eyes had a feast on the amazing and wonderful sceneries and perhaps the animations? though... there are still rooms of improvement? I like the parts whereby harry and gang flew over cities and during Dumbledore's Army practice! Haha... and ya... the kiss between Harry and Cho Chang... was pleasant but kinda abrupt? Oh well... the movie... not too bad lah...

Now i'm looking forward to the FINAL book which will be released on 21 July! But i gotta go T3... but wateva.... i'm gonna get the book somehow and it shall not leave me till i finished reading it... Haha... but one more thing... I gotta postponed my dental appointment then.... haiz... mummy insisted on applying leave and go with me since i will be having 4 of my teeth pulled put and i shall not be able to eat anything else other den liquid food... so she's gonna cook for me... torturous eh? I'm so gonna miss all my junk food... haha..the next dental appointment will be like nxt nxt week?! 4 teeth leh! Meanwhile.... I'm so gonna eat all my favourites... haha... my chocolates, ice creams, sushi and etc......

Charrissa || 21:42

Profile

Photobucket

Charrissa


Message



Affiliates

Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.