|
Date : 9/11/2007
How long do you think one can live on this world? 80 years? or perhaps jus a mere 18 years?
One may be well and alive this moment and when the next time you see him, he might already be somewhere up in the sky.
Life is simply so fragile and yet its so beautiful.
How much can one achieve in his life? everything? or perhaps even nothing at all?
Life is jus so short to be able to achieve everything.
Its just not enough. Greediness? Maybe?
Well, its not like i didn't witness my loved ones leaving me... my grandfather left us when i wasn't even born, when my mum was still young and my great grandfather left us a few years back. I would have died eighteen years ago but i'm alive and well now....
These days, i'm jus doing some thinking...I'm jus being ungrateful to the life that was given to me... I should learn how to cherish my life.
From this moment onwards, i have to tell myself... this is MY life... i CHOOSE the way i wan my life to be... I shouldn't be putting on a facade... I shouldn't... if i'm happy, i'll show that i'm happy and share my happiness with everyone! If i'm sad, i'll jus express my unhappiness and hopefully people around me will cheer me up! What for am i caring so much for? I know it myself that i can't please everyone no matter what i do! Life isn't suppose to be perfect at all! Unhappiness is also a part of life, just like jealousy is a part of love. When there's unhappiness, it'll jus enhance the greatness of being happy! I can laugh and I can cry, I dun have to suppress myself at all!
What for living a busy, routined life? A life that suffocates me? I should take a break and refresh myself. Look at the blue sky, appreciate the green surrounding, settle down in my pink room, enjoy the yellow sunshine, and take a long deep breath.... do something that i really enjoyed doing... reading my comics, surfing the internet, listening to songs, watching shows, have some thoughts and so many other things that i can do! Life is jus so exciting!!!
So come on everyone! Even the tiny little ants struggle to live on... so why shouldn't us be the same? Cherish those who are still living and remember those who once lived. Life can be that simple and that mysterious. cos u dunno wat will happen the next minute.
This is just a random post, a post to remind myself, a post full of philosophical thoughts. I might be still putting on a facade at this very moment... but please give me sometime to get out of this, I'll recover very very soon... So take care folks!
"Yesterday is History, Today is a Gift, Tommorrow is a Mystery"
Charrissa || 18:04
|