|
Date : 3/31/2008
Its already 12am plus and i'm still not in bed. There are simply so many things in my little heart and my tiny brain. Memories kept flowing back and i realised i really missed all my friends, childhood friends, primary school friends, secondary school friends and even poly friends!
I remembered the times that we were all once together and how we went on our separate ways in search of our own future.
Adults called that "Growing Up".
I missed the times when we had fun together, lunch together, study together, even cry together, gossip together.... Even those "I friend you, I don't friend you"... those teasings and rantings... and most of all... the laughter that we had....
When I was young, I always wanted to grow up, because being young simply have too many limitations and there are so many things that i want to do, cannot be done. Yet, now i've grown up, i yearn to go back to the days when I was young. The days without work, boyfriends and yada yada... only school days where we get to see each other every day. Days where we worked hard for CCA, tests, exams and Important Papers.
I missed every single teeny weeny details that i shared with all of you. I really do.
I dunno where my future will be since my results ain't that good or could be simply deemed as poor... I dunno where I'll get to in the future... but what i know is... you people had given me a great present which i will bring it with me no matter where i'll end up in future.
Memories are the greatest treasure of all.
Jus sudden emotions surge... so here's the post.
Charrissa || 00:31
|