|
Date : 4/09/2008
Ok! I am here again!
Haha... I was slacking at home for the whole day today!
Well, I came here to talk about yesterday.
Yesterday was a pretty fun day except that I'm perhaps a bit too tired so a bit moodless. In the morning, I went back to TP with ruiling (so sorry to make her wait and wait, cos I was late!) to hand in the standing order. Had breakfast cum lunch with her at Ajisan! Yummy noodles filled my stomach, so we chatted and chatted before the rain start to pour and I made my way to Marina Square at Cityhall!
This time, I meet up with Zhao Yuan, Clara, Zijia and Hongwen. The five of us went bowling at SuperBowl at Marina Square, sharing one lane. Haha... I bowled terribly lah! Cos i took the 8 pound ball which is too light as my ball will go sideway and ended up in the DRAIN! I improved when i started using the 9 pound ball!
Haha... even the small kids who was a few lanes apart from us, bowled better den me lah! I was laughing at myself den when i saw a kid carry the heavy ball with two hands and she simply threw and roll the ball and the ball went STRAIGHT! she anyhow threw also can win me! LOL! Perhaps its been ages and ages since i last bowled, need to practice more! Haha!
The pro ones in our group is Hongwen and Clara! Their scores are competitive de... so it was a joy looking at them compete.
After which, we went to play pool... My first time! Zhao Yuan's too! So Clara's our coach! Haha... my ball keep jumping de, so there's once that my ball should ~ absolutely confirm plus guarantee plus chop plus extra guarantee~ hit the ball next to it de! But somehow, my ball jus jumped and it became a FOUL! So, the next minute, I was on the floor laughing! Lol! Again, more practice is needed! But its a fun time being with the clique.
After pool, we went to buy movie tickets for "the three kingdoms" for the sake of using the discount coupons that i had... The movie's pretty nice but its a little bit too short! Hongwen ended up sleeping, not because its boring or he dun understand, but he watched it already! He mentioned it to Clara and Zhao Yuan though, but they forgot! So sorry to Hongwen, for making you watch the movie again.
Haha, after that is dinner at Pizza Hut. A very filling one indeed! Had the thin crust hawaiian pizza and the cheezy lava BBQ chicken pizza! Nice!
Den is a walk along the Singapore River, from the esplanade to boat quay to clarke quay.
A quiet night before we all went home. Had fun with them.
So that's all for today lo. Oyasumi!
Charrissa || 22:35
|