<body>
Charrissa
Part of my life journey
Date : 4/06/2008
Ok... i got nothing to do so i'm here to blog!
Firstly, To Ros: I heeded your advice and did what you say le! So its settled le... haha.. only you know what I'm talking about!

Secondly, What can I say? Hmm... though parents can be a bit naggy and brother a bit annoying at times, Family is still the BEST! Family do quarrel and bicker at times, well, we all do right? But they are also the ones who can really bring you laughter at times! And my family does! Seeing mummy and daddy bicker, bickering with my brother, chatting with daddy and mummy can easily bring laughter to me! A short visit to auntie house, chatting with them and talking with my small little cousins, could simply chase all the blues away!

Actually, I'm a easily satisfied person? haha.. that's especially towards my family... haha... sometimes just cannot be like really angry with them de lo! There are times where I tell myself that i ought to show my temper and let them know what i'm unhappy with or not satisfied with, so will purposely put up the poker face in front of them, but it jus doesn't last long! I'll most probably end up crying cos will get angry with myself for not able to be angry with them for long! Well oh well, that's FAMILY! Like wise for friends, say say jiu over le, Haha! Bonds are just so weird, yet fascinating?!

Ok... enough if ranting, not a perfect wonderful day today, so i'll hope for a better day tml! Gosh, need to wake up at 5am! Going to pay respects to my grandpa (maternal)... so oyasumi lo!

Charrissa || 00:27

Profile

Photobucket

Charrissa


Message



Affiliates

Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.