|
Date : 4/25/2008
Ok... I know i haven been updating... so i'm here now... its nearly the end of the week and all i have to say is: "what a week to have man..."
Mon: Lecture and Zijia's Birthday Celebration Tue: Lectures Wed: Watched Forbidden Kingdom Thur: Went to FHA(Food & Hotel Asia) at Expo Fri: Lectures
That's pretty much summarise abt my first week in school, only lectures, tutorials start next week... and I'll be having the pre-SIP briefing tml! It's a saturday lo!
But oh well... details will be filled in when I'm really free next time! haha.. So today has been a pretty bad day! I've been coughing and coughing lo! Can cough out blood le! My throat is affected too... I'm losing my voice! Sever Runny Nose! Tissues running out! Fever's probably on its way to find me! Wat can i say but, it all comes in a package! Haha... Oh well... time to rest a little... been having insomnia, not sleeping well and maybe a little not eating well? Haha... zijia and zhao yuan are concern abt me not eating my meals.... haha! Thanks for ur concern people!
So that's all for now! Oyasumi!
Charrissa || 23:53
|