|
Date : 5/07/2008
Hello people! I jus realise that it has already been days and days after my birthday which i did not update about. Anyway, a great deal of thanks to all those best wishes that I received and most importantly, thank you to zijia, zhao yuan, clara, ruiling and samantha for their birthday present. Haha... they gave me perfume, a sweet smelling one, so I like it alot since it wasn't that strong!
Hmmm... this year's birthday wasn't that happy and things have not been going on smooth since then... feeling pretty down, upset and stressed about projects and stuff. Also, have to worry abt the up and coming internship, I have yet to submit application which I will do it as soon as possible.
I have nothing much to say until I have sort out all my thoughts and snap out of the current pandemonium that my mind is in right not... so cya people!
Charrissa || 23:37
|