<body>
Charrissa
Part of my life journey
Date : 7/25/2008
Despite putting on a brave and cheerful front, plastering my smiles on my face., I realise that all was jus a facade. As the night draws nearer, this facade starts to fade.

Alone on the journey home, i closed my eyes and start to feel, my heart is in fact trickling with blood, i can feel the pain and when all these complicated feelings come crushing down on me, i began to feel so small and helpless, i just couldn't help it and started crying.

I am after all, a human, no matter how logical or how analytical i may be, i am not inhumane, my feelings are not numb but in fact sensitive. I may pretend but that doesn't mean I'm alright. I may be forgiving and generous, but not to be taken for granted. Generous as in, I wouldn't be that calculative and calculate into every details and bear grudges.

Ok, i dunno what i'm saying... jus a random post. Take care guys.

Charrissa || 23:10

Profile

Photobucket

Charrissa


Message



Affiliates

Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.