<body>
Charrissa
Part of my life journey
Date : 11/11/2008
Once again, I am back to work after TWO days of MC.... it is my first time to that clinic since the one that i goes to normally was closed. The reason? I chose to fall sick on a sunday, where only 24 hr clinics are opened in the afternoon! Oh well, i didn't even realise I was sick and was running a fever... I jus thought that it would be good if I can take a day off to rest as my cough and etc are getting worse... hence, off i go to see the doc and he gave me six types of horrible medicine and 2 days of MC... the doc insisted that stay at home and rest. REALLY rest he mean... he says I'm probably getting this sick is because I worked too much. Lol!

Work was as usual today... follow ups and negotiating with customers. ARGH! I lost forty plus thousand of sales today!!!! Oh man... ruined my day and there goes my effort! 40k Singapore Dollars eh! Wat a waste.... but then again, I also dun earn anything from it wat... so forget it... it wasn't my loss anyway.

Had dinner on sat with Sandy and Joanne Aunts' family, that was before I fell sick... Haha... a very nice dinner and my maternal grandmother was very cute! She insist that I promise her that I'll call 3rd Uncle to pick me up if it happens that I'll stay out late which was what I did on Fri. Went to clarke quay with zijia and zhao yuan on Fri. last min notice lo! But they accompany me eat dinner lah since I was complaining that I'm starving and my gastric is kinda acting up. So ate dinner at TCC and then we went to highlanders to have a drink. Oh well, they did while I did not since I wasn't in the mood to drink.... I jus tasted the liquer that they ordered. Lol! So end up, we stay out till after 3am! Haha... on this note, I den won call my 3rd uncle, I dun like to trouble people.... so shall still flag a cab next time. But still have to thanks my grandma for her concern and her insistence. Somewhat, it makes me feel loved...

Oh ya, I also had a weird dream... all I remember was a clown chasing me... and guess what? when i checked out on the internet for its significance:

If you have a fear or phobia of clowns, the clown may represent a mysterious person in your life who mean you harm. Somebody you know may not be who they appear to be. Or somebody may be pretending to be somebody they are not and are hiding under a facade.

Haha... I do have a hidden fear for clowns? Since I actually dreamt of the clown chasing me and all I did was to run, escape and cry. Nightmare? I sure call that one of them.

That's all, there is still work tml!

Charrissa || 21:56

Profile

Photobucket

Charrissa


Message



Affiliates

Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.