|
Date : 4/08/2009
It's been a long time since I update on my daily life, so here I am now.
Well, I'm still working as a tour consultant. Come to think of it, its been eight months in the travel industry. During this eight months, I've really learnt a lot from my fellow colleagues and nonetheless, the precious customers. Well, the industry is really a very "happening" industry and yup, the customers all comes in alot of "pattern". Haha... "pattern more den badminton"
So need to learn how to handle them and communicate with them. But, its not that easy, some customers can be real rude, think there are all high and mighty, and unreasonable! To an extent that you really cannot imagine! Some are so haughty that you feel like smacking them, in the face! Sometimes, I really feel like yelling at them, so what if you have many people to go on the trip? big business, so what? think you have money you great ar? etc etc.
But its a JOB, need to tolerate! Den there is also the suppliers and operations department, some can be really fierce! Perhaps, their job is just as difficult and frustrating. Oh well, luckily i dun have to handle them during this few months. So lucky me!
All i can say is, practical is way different den what is taught in theory! Its not that simple and can be simplify into an equation!
Oh ya, and the recent "big thing"? Its all i've been complaining about! The OB system! its a system that kinda complicate things and I have to learn it from scratch. Luckily, I have people to teach me, and the very brief manual, so not that bad! The OB system is even more difficult den the OPERA system! Hate it man.
Haha... the above are just some random bits of my life. so cheerios people! Charrissa is gonna learn to stay cheerful and happy! She wants to forget all the unhappiness that is looming around!
Charrissa || 11:27
|