<body>
Charrissa
Part of my life journey
Date : 4/21/2009
Mum's out of the hospital for a week. Time seems to fly at a very high speed.

Been busy for the past weekend, at the Travel Fiesta. There isn't much people and I nearly fell asleep in the fair on sunday, until Jinting bought me the ice chocolate! Sweet sweet~~ Yummy! The crowd is mainly enquiry so I almost had to speak nonstop. Simply tiring! And what is it that make matters worst is the environment! Super noisy as there are the Mediacorp artistes performing on stage! So practically had to shout out the various quotations and itineraries! So its straining my throat. So bad...

Oh well, though the environment is really bad and the fair's really boring, I still managed to have fun meeting and getting to know more colleagues! Zhiyan and Syrene are really fun loving people! made me laughed so much! and there are the really nice people like CK, Danny, Sam, Angela, Agnes, Jia Fu, Jun Bin, Theresa etc... Helped me a lot! and there is the Ah Wee, teased me so much... ARGH! And I have my fellow colleagues: Jinting, Meihong and Xeon! Despite the horrible environment, there are still these people that make my life easier! So actually working in fairs are still not bad.

So, today is a real tiring day for me, as I have barely slept for the past few days. Then, I had to take care of my mum. Need to cook (well, i'm learning!) and also do the household chores. So, i feel that I'm indeed shattering today! Jus now nearly lose my temper and break down and cry when my mum woke me up to cook dinner. I'm simply that tired and really didn't want to speak. So i'm acting like a spoilt brat, sulking... Ok, I felt bad abt it but i jus couldn't help it.

My dad jus told me that its jus a mth, bear with it and the days will be better. while my mum, apologised that she's making me feel so tired. I feel really bad upon hearing that, I'm really sorry mum, I know I shouldn't be showing off my temper, but i'm really very tired. All I need is a good sleep and all the sleep that I can get. but I know that it isn't possible these days. So I'll be a brave girl and bear with it. I'll try to embrace every hurdles that appears in front of me from now on. I promise.

Charrissa || 00:43

Profile

Photobucket

Charrissa


Message



Affiliates

Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.