<body>
Charrissa
Part of my life journey
Date : 5/22/2009
Ok people, sorry for not updating for so long. Been caught up in own thoughts. So here I am now with random pieces of updates.

*****
Grad ceremony simply zoomed and ended. It has only been a simple ceremony to conclude my three years of poly life in TP.

So that's full stop for temasek polytechnic, from now on, it will only be good memories.

Now, things that seemed to be wrong in the past, turns out right now.

Without those tons of projects and thousands of meetings, poly life would have been very boring.

Without lunch time in biz park, design, itas, mensa, jupiter cafe, ice cream cafe, engine, top table and sugarloaf, there wouldn't be time to hang out with classmates and friends.

Without learning about wine labels, cheeses, table settings, uncorking of wine bottles, ssm, Mr goh and gang "haunting" us, there wouldn't be any memories left with us.

Without all these, I wouldn't have met a bunch of great friends! We have gone through thick and thin together in the 3 yrs and there's more to come!

The past 3 yrs hadn't been easy (includes travelling from home to school, sentosa and office, nearly touring the whole of singapore) and yet, full of wonderful memories!

*****
Tonight is Bro's 15th Bday celebration. So as usual, aunt and uncles and cousins came to "cut cake" and this yr round, with a bunch of my bro's friends. But the difference this year is I started encountering questions like: "Girl, met any nice guy? got boyfriend?"

Within me: "OMG, I just hit age 20 a few weeks ago and I suppose you'll gonna ask me when will I be getting married in a few years down the road?" LOL. Ok, this question scares me. But thank god, it weren't my parents who asked this, YET.

*****
Yesterday has been a horrible day. Hate to say but I SCREWED UP. Big time? maybe? I dunno what has gone over me ytd, should have been more tactful in what I said. Lesson learnt? I learn that I should only handle customers when I feel ready and say things more carefully, should think thrice prior anything comes out from my mouth.
****

Charrissa || 20:39

Profile

Photobucket

Charrissa


Message



Affiliates

Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.