<body>
Charrissa
Part of my life journey
Date : 5/05/2009
Ok. Firstly, thank you guys for all your bday wishes and also for the bday celebrations! Oops, and thanks for the presents too. This yr, my bday was a little bit different from previous years and its you people who make the differences. So thanks everyone!

So frankly speaking, when i'm here, my mood would either be damn good or its the other way round. Now, I feel bad, I dun feel good at all! FRUSTRATION is all that i have now. I wonder what has got into me, but i detest the life that i'm having now.

I feel like i'm stuck in a whirlpool now, just hope that things will go smooth from now onwards and I can settle down fast and execute whatever I had on my blueprint as soon as possible!

I'm an artist who have sketch a beautiful artpiece, but without the colours, my masterpiece will lose all its glamour!

Charrissa || 23:19

Profile

Photobucket

Charrissa


Message



Affiliates

Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.