<body>
Charrissa
Part of my life journey
Date : 7/23/2009
I'm back here in the middle of the night.

I hate to admit. but I've been hurt. Got "dumped" in a sense.

but this has been another life lesson to me.

I'm so hurt that I have to find many ppl to talk to, in order to calm myself down and keep myself in place and not shattered into thousand little pieces.

So far, I've talked to zijia, cheryl and wilson about the matter directly. and credits really have to go to them. At least i felt slightly better but SIGNIFICANTLY better.

Thank you so much guys.

I have so much to say but i cannot put it into words now.... i'll figure wat to write when i'm way better.

Charrissa || 00:58

Profile

Photobucket

Charrissa


Message



Affiliates

Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.