<body>
Charrissa
Part of my life journey
Date : 8/21/2009
Oh gosh. It's only the third week and i'm skipping classes(econs and socio). Not that I wanted it but I still skipped it cos I'm feeling terribly and horribly sick. Having a cough that is so bad and its starting to hurt my tummy muscles =( and I've been coughing out so much phlegm that I'm starting to wonder if my body can contain that much (ewww......). Atop that, my temperature's fluctuating, so sometimes I'm running a fever and sometimes i'm not!(damn)

SRC results are not out yet! I wonder when will it be out. (Haiz, hopefully fast and its good news)

Maths classes are still stressing me out. Prolly its becos its been like 4 yrs since I last do maths, that I kinda feel stupid as there are some simple questions that I need to take ages to figure it out. Worst of all, functions and graphs! (Maths is not my forte!)

School life is more about going for lessons, social life with friends? not much. except that we do meet up to go to sch together but it prolly will be so much better if my body gets better.

Charrissa || 10:47

Profile

Photobucket

Charrissa


Message



Affiliates

Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.