|
Date : 9/29/2009
Its been a week and here I am again.
So many things happened in this week and I've got so many things on my mind.
Firstly, I'm so dead tired. Mentally and physically, so much so that I feel like breaking down. *sobs*
Followed by, Stress! Shortage of manpower in office? Working almost every single day? (Hopes not? But i need more spare cash?! *Struggle*) & STUDIES. Chapters and tutorial work is catching up and toiling on me. *cry harder and scream out loud*
I really hate my mundane life but then again, this is probably the chance to tough myself up and get out of my comfort zone. I've been in it for way too long. *self deceiving, charrissa, u are such a good liar*
Ok, my G900 broke down and screwed up on me. hence, I've got the nokia E63, red in colour, AGAIN. So far so good, but still need to get familiarise with it! *ok, a digression*
................................................................................................................................................................... ................................................................................................................................................................... ................................................................................................................................................................... ................................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................................
Ok, the above are fill in the blanks. I've got so many thoughts that I cannot put it into words. So i'll leave it for u to imagine. ^-^
Off to bed!
Charrissa || 22:28
|