|
Date : 9/11/2009
Ok. I'm back. Suddenly feel like blogging.
Just finished a novel by alyson noel: Evermore. Interesting fact: Red tulips (considered my favourite flower) actually means undying love! Haha. I never knew that even though I love tulips. I think its a fact that not many knows, except my aunt who knew me so well that she got it right on the first try. Oh well, I simply love flowers, not just tulips. =D Seeing pretty things makes me happy! With that, I suppose I'm earth connected, reason being a TAUREAN, hence i love the sand, sea and flowers (haha, not the sun which had been so hot today!).
On this note, I've been very occupied. With studies (Argh! Maths, Econs, Accounting and Socio!) and also earning my own allowances (work). Oh, and SRC. Kinda dread the life that I'm leading now, so mundane and I'm so afraid of losing my nerves. I'm like clinging so desparately to ensure my own survival in the the future (Exams!) Worst still, I need money and yet I yearn for a shopping spree! Haha, with so many negatives from all directions, I needed people to dote on me or even spoil me! (Haha, I know I know, i'm a spoiled brat who wanted people's - parents, grandparents, aunt, bro and etc. attention)
Feel the need to cut down on working hours and focus more on studies! Should stop wasting time on reading novels (I feel like rereading breaking dawn!) and watching videos (HK drama, taiwan drama, etc)! I'm so dumb. Oh, and sleep! Will feel sleepy all day if I dun get my 10 hrs sleep. Now i'm turning into a lazy and dumb gal. Oh man, someone pls help me get the sleeping bug out of me! No one helps till now, so I need to go to bed and get my sleep! Damn! Sweet dreams and ciao!
Charrissa || 01:14
|