<body>
Charrissa
Part of my life journey
Date : 10/07/2009
Its 1am and I'm still here.

Its a nightmare this mth. My life circles around 3 places. Home, SIM campus and Compass Point.

Life is getting so damn plain that my mind starts screaming. Been psychoing myself that I will survive, be it mentally, physically or emotionally.

Yes, emotionally.... i feel so detached. detached from friends and family. Its as if all the de-stress outlets that I used to have are suddenly gone. I'm not keeping in touch or meeting up with any others except through this screen whereby I've been staring at for 24 hrs minus sleeping time. 20 hours perhaps? This is the life i'm leading and I hate it. Seriously. All the stress is build up and accumulated.

Mentally, I've been bogged down by schedules and studies matters. To top that off, annoying customers. Some cheapo, act atas customers and some idiot, act clever customers. They are stripping my patience off, in a very fast pace. They made me feel so frustrated until I feel like screaming and yelling at them! Adds up to mental stress and slight unstability. Mood swings.

Physically, drained. Eyes are seeing stars due to the long hours staring at the computer screen. Haven't been eating right, only abt 2 meals per day? No appetite. and not enough sleep!

The above are all negatives.

Jus a slight positive, I finally got my Ipod touch! Cool and the game tap tap revenge is so fun! the songs are so nice and it rocks!

Ok, off to bed. Oyasuminasai!

Charrissa || 01:23

Profile

Photobucket

Charrissa


Message



Affiliates

Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.