<body>
Charrissa
Part of my life journey
Date : 12/17/2009
Its 1.19am.

Recently, I'm not very happy. Perhaps very stressed up as I'm caught between work and studies. Thinking back, my poly days used to be carefree as I'm in my holiday mood most of the time. I can choose not to go to sch, hang out with friends, family or even stay at home. But now, I'm part of the society. I'm earning for my own keep and also struggling for my own degree. I need to balance my time for both work and studies.

Its so tough that is beyond imagination or rather, my life in the past was too easy.

The tension in my brain, thoughts and emotions is building when "that" happens.

"that" incident happens to be me being scolded by one crazy indian man. I was being very polite and providing wateva advice I can give him. All I get in return, vulgarity. There he was claiming to be some big shot and he said something that S***.

Wateva he said didn't get into my head for processing.

All I was thinking is "Get out of here, charrissa"

He went off, I got out and went into the ladies room and cry in there. FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE THAT I DID THAT. Come to think of it now, it was silly of me, i feel stupid.

Then I cried till I stopped, cleaned my face and dried my tears, got out and went back to office. Oh yeah, I saw the indian man standing outside, talking on the phone, on my way out and in the office.

Went back to office, stayed till the outlet has enough ppl and I requested to go off earlier.

On the bus, blast my earpieces and look out the window. Trying to enjoy some quiet moments and looking out at the passing streets. I enjoy quiet moments like this.

Then, bought lots of tidbits and went home to slack.

That the memorable day that I had.

Charrissa || 01:19

Profile

Photobucket

Charrissa


Message



Affiliates

Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.